Paolo Sari, Chef at the restaurant Elsa (1 Michelin star) invites you to discover a wonderful recipe.
Red mullet caught locally, gently roasted in traditional Riviera fashion
Baby broad bean purée and small garden vegetables
Paolo Sari – Elsa
- 2 mullets 150g each
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fleur de sel and pepper
- Baby broad beans
- Shallots – Basil
- Borage flowers
- Carrots with tops
- Green beans
- Mini fennel
- Mini radishes
- Red cabbage
- Tromboncino squash
- Remove the scales, bones and heads from the fish.
- Add salt and pepper and cook in the broiler for 5 minutes.
- Prepare the bouquetière of vegetables, blanch and sauté with some oil.
- Put some oil in a pot with the chopped shallots.
- Add the peeled broad beans and stock.
- Cook over low heat for five minutes. Mix and add salt and pepper.
- Arrange on a plate.